For more than 45 years, R.W. Holmes has built a reputation as one of the top commercial real estate firms serving Greater Boston. Here are a few examples of our biggest and most noteworthy transactions.
- Albemarle Gardens, a 112-unit multifamily community in Newton, MA, sold for $29,550,000
- Mattress Firm expands in Massachusetts with a 142,000 SF lease in Franklin
- Boston Dynamics and SnapDragon Chemistry take 75,000 SF of lab/R&D space in Waltham Research Park 214,356 square feet making Waltham Research Park 100% leased
- R.W. Holmes represents MathWorks in the $16.7M, 107,000 SF acquisition of Cochituate Place, Natick
- RWH takes 55% leased 130,000 SF Class A Office building to 95% leased at 55 Old Bedford Rd in Lincoln for owner Real Capital Solutions, Denver
- R.W.H Holmes fully leases a 67,000-square-foot new spec industrial building at 50 Ryan Drive, Raynham, before completion
- R.W. Holmes represents The MathWorks in Los Angeles, Maryland, and Michigan expansions
- Sold 2 & 3 Apple Hill, Natick for Met Life $50,000,000
- R.W. Holmes Realty represents Coca-Cola in securing a new 90,000 SF building in Westborough.
- Sold 403 acres of land for Alstores Realty Corporation to Paramount Development (subsidiary Perini Corp.) which was developed as the Raynham Woods Commerce Center.
- Represented The MathWorks in $30,800,000 acquisition at One Apple Hill
- R.W. Holmes sells 132-acre Freetown site for BFI to Campanelli Companies