We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented part-time Administrative/Marketing Assistant. Candidates must be organized, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Work responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General administrative support to a group of sales professionals, including written correspondence, letters of intent, contracts, and lease documents
- Screen and direct incoming telephone calls
- Respond to general inquiries and provide information as needed.
- Marketing – assist with marketing efforts, e-mail, and social media campaigns, updating marketing collateral, etc.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
- Assists with ad hoc projects as needed.
- Technical Skills required: Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp and contact management systems/databases is a plus.
- Administrative and Marketing experience preferred, but willing to train the right individual.
Hours: Part-time, flexible hours depending on your schedule.
In person: Our team is very collaborative, so we ask that this role be in person 2 – 3 days/week.