R.W. Holmes Mid-Year Review
So far, 2013 has proven to be a banner year for R.W. Holmes as the company helps lead the continuing resurgence of the real estate market in the Metro West area. Below are some of the transactions that have occurred to date this year:
- 500,000 square feet sold to MathWorks, Inc. at 1 Boston Scientific Place in Natick for $55,000,000; part of a $113,000,000 total transaction
- The completion of the East Coast offices for Hamilton Storage Technologies at 3 Forge Park in Franklin. The total outlay on the 52,000 square foot, built-to-suit project was $13,000,000
- 35,000 square feet leased to UC Synergetic at 21 Oxford Road in Mansfield
- 20,500 square feet of warehouse and office space leased to MRC Red Man Group at 47 South Maple Street in Bellingham
- The lease of 12,000 square feet of flex space at 3 Huron Drive in Natick to Metal Oxygen Separation, Inc.
In addition to these completed transactions, R.W. Holmes was also named the agent for two prime office spaces: 85 Rangeway Road in Billerica (150,000 square feet) and 24 Prime Parkway (120,000 square feet) in Natick.
Perhaps the most notable event is that R.W. Holmes was named the recipient of this year’s SIOR Office Deal award for Largest Dollar Volume for an office transaction. The transaction was completed in Tel Aviv, Israel with Garry Holmes, SIOR, and Craig Johnston, Senior Vice President of R.W. Holmes utilizing the services of Stanley Finkelstein of Stanley Finkelstein Ltd.